Veterans Benefits Information guide to VA benefits

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size

Did You Know?

E-mail Print PDF

Refund of the Montgomery GI Bill Enrollment Fee with the Post 9/11 GI Bill

Students that were previously enrolled in the Montgomery GI Bill and have elected to switch to the Post 9/11 GI Bill will be refunded the $1200 Montgomery GI Bill enrollment fee.

Last Updated on Friday, 20 August 2010 11:49  

Did you know?

The issuance or replacement of military service medals, awards and decorations must be requested in writing.

Requests should be submitted in writing to the appropriate military service branch division of the NPRC. Standard form (SF 180), available through the VA, is recommended to submit your request. Generally, there is no charge for medal or award replacements. For more information, or for the mailing address of the military branch office to submit your request to, call 1-86-NARA-NARA (1-866-272-6272) or visit the NPRC website at