Veterans Benefits Information guide to VA benefits

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home Dependents and Survivors Benefits
Dependents and Survivors Benefits
Title Filter     Display # 
# Article Title Author Hits
1 Fiduciary Program VBI 6069
2 Children of Vietnam Veterans with Certain Birth Defects VBI 6445
3 Commissary or Exchange Privileges VBI 8632
4 Beneficiary Financial Counseling Service VBI 6119
5 Home Loan Guaranty VBI 5759
6 Survivors & Dependents Assistance VBI 6864
7 Survivors Pension VBI 7989
8 Parents' Dependency and Indemnity Compensation VBI 6052
9 Dependency and Indemnity Compensation VBI 6545

Did you know?

The issuance or replacement of military service medals, awards and decorations must be requested in writing.

Requests should be submitted in writing to the appropriate military service branch division of the NPRC. Standard form (SF 180), available through the VA, is recommended to submit your request. Generally, there is no charge for medal or award replacements. For more information, or for the mailing address of the military branch office to submit your request to, call 1-86-NARA-NARA (1-866-272-6272) or visit the NPRC website at