Veterans Benefits Information guide to VA benefits

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
mynana3000 Profile
Fresh Boarder
Profile View: 2398
Posts: 0
User Offline
Karma: 0  
Personal Info
Name Sarah Bragg
Username mynana3000
Register Date 07/08/2012 18:52
Last Visit Date 07/08/2012 18:56
Posts 0
Profile View 2398
Additional Info
All Forum Messages
  Topics Categories Hits Date  

No Forum Post

get the latest posts directly to your desktop

Did you know?

The issuance or replacement of military service medals, awards and decorations must be requested in writing.

Requests should be submitted in writing to the appropriate military service branch division of the NPRC. Standard form (SF 180), available through the VA, is recommended to submit your request. Generally, there is no charge for medal or award replacements. For more information, or for the mailing address of the military branch office to submit your request to, call 1-86-NARA-NARA (1-866-272-6272) or visit the NPRC website at