Veterans Benefits Information guide to VA benefits

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home Home Loan Guaranty
Home Loan Guaranty
Title Filter     Display # 
# Article Title Author Hits
1 Military Service Requirements for VA Loan Eligibility VBI 8296
2 Eligibility for the VA Home Loan Frequently Asked Questions VBI 8156
3 Eligibility for the VA Home Loan Program VBI 9153

Did you know?

The issuance or replacement of military service medals, awards and decorations must be requested in writing.

Requests should be submitted in writing to the appropriate military service branch division of the NPRC. Standard form (SF 180), available through the VA, is recommended to submit your request. Generally, there is no charge for medal or award replacements. For more information, or for the mailing address of the military branch office to submit your request to, call 1-86-NARA-NARA (1-866-272-6272) or visit the NPRC website at