Veterans Benefits Information guide to VA benefits

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home News
Title Filter     Display # 
# Article Title Hits
101 100 Years of Memorial Day Commemorations 134
102 Reistad heads to Europe for historic milestones 126
103 Memorial Day coast to coast, American Legion-style 138
104 VA Skips Hearing Addressing Government Watchdog Recommendations 126
105 Chairman Takano Delivers Remarks on “Kiddie Tax” Fix for Gold Star Families 124
106 Flags for Freedom: grads remember fallen alum 134
107 Woodbury American Legion Post 501 honors World War II veterans 145
108 Spring storms bring need for NEF grants, donations 120
109 10 things you didn't know about Memorial Day 138
110 House Passes 9 Bills To Deliver Clear Results for Veterans 138
111 Subcommittee on Technology Modernization Hearing: Modernizing Health Records for Servicemembers and Veterans: The Contractor Perspective 151
112 Putin makes Arctic push 164
113 75 Years After D-Day, Planes Fly Off for ‘Never Seen Before’ World War II Commemoration 147
114 100 potential interview questions 152
115 Study the 10 most common interview questions 152
116 USAA Tips: 5 hurdles veterans may face 144
117 Legacy Run online registration now live 192
118 Illinois Coast Guardsmen share gratitude to the Legion 184
119 Legion announces recipients of 4th Estate journalism awards 205
120 D-Day remembered through augmented reality 884
121 Deals and discounts for Military Appreciation Month 431
122 Episode 3: Economic opportunity 358
123 GI Bill exhibit headed to Intrepid Museum 426
124 Boys Nation helped him find his voice 423
125 Legion launches online mental health survey 185
Page 5 of 598

Did you know?

The issuance or replacement of military service medals, awards and decorations must be requested in writing.

Requests should be submitted in writing to the appropriate military service branch division of the NPRC. Standard form (SF 180), available through the VA, is recommended to submit your request. Generally, there is no charge for medal or award replacements. For more information, or for the mailing address of the military branch office to submit your request to, call 1-86-NARA-NARA (1-866-272-6272) or visit the NPRC website at