Veterans Benefits Information guide to VA benefits

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home News
Title Filter     Display # 
# Article Title Hits
126 Indiana post honors those who sacrificed for a greater good 103
127 American Legion invites Miami area veterans to discuss VA care 102
128 Groundbreaking eye surgery has Airmen seeing careers saved 110
129 How Did Our Sports Get So Divisive? 149
130 My mother, myself: Army nurse follows familiar footsteps 154
131 Making behavioral health care easy 126
132 Dedicated audiologists use clever tools to combat hearing loss 131
133 Legion Baseball votes not to enforce MLB’s mound visit rule 134
134 Sites announced for 2019-20 American Legion Baseball regionals 129
135 For many nurses, saving lives means risking their own 134
136 OCW grant boosts VA's nationwide baby shower 137
137 ALR chapter leaves a lasting legacy 130
138 $176,000 in donations impact Legion programs 133
139 May is Military Appreciation Month 108
140 Massachusetts post’s Rockwell painting to be part of world-traveling exhibition 98
141 Legacy Scholarship awards $744,436 to children of the fallen, disabled 103
142 Eagle Scout of the Year awarded to Denver youth 101
143 Raising awareness and big bucks at the same time 125
144 Legion VA appeals unit records 72 percent success rate 122
145 VA MISSION Act easily passes House Committee on Veterans' Affairs 165
146 National commander lists ways to build membership 124
147 Comfort, honor and healing in one gesture 121
148 The journey to military nursing is different for all 126
149 USAA Tips: 4 transition tips to go from corporate office to home office 146
150 Veterans outreach happening in Washington 135
Page 6 of 544

Did you know?

A veteran’s family must request a United States flag.

A flag is provided at no cost to drape the casket or accompany the urn of a deceased veteran. Generally, the flag is given to the next of kin. Only one flag may be provided per veteran. Upon the request of the family, an “Application for United States Flag for Burial Purposes” (VA Form 21-2008) must be submitted along with a copy of the veteran’s discharge papers. Flags may be obtained from VA regional offices and most U.S. Post Offices.