Veterans Benefits Information guide to VA benefits

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home News
Title Filter     Display # 
# Article Title Hits
13551 Will I Get A Refund of the $1200 collected for the Montgomery GI Bill? 863
13552 I didn't contribute $1200 to the Montgomery GI Bill, am I eligible for the Post-9/11 GI Bill? 1077
13553 Active Duty Eligibility Requirements for the Post-9/11 GI Bill 1236
13554 Officers (ROTC/Academy Grads) and the Post-9/11 GI Bill 1616
13555 Reserve Eligibility Requirements for the Post-9/11 GI Bill 1218
13556 Medical Discharge and the Post-9/11 GI Bill 1879
13557 VEAP Eligibility Requirements for the Post-9/11 GI Bill 1067
13558 Student Loan Repayment and the Post-9/11 GI Bill 1458
13559 Vietnam Veterans and the Post-9/11 GI Bill 1224
13560 Programs of Education Covered Under the Post-9/11 GI Bill 1419
13561 Payment Amounts for the Post-9/11 GI Bill 1022
13562 Retroactive or Increased Benefit Payments 1404
13563 Information about transferring benefits to dependents 1576
13564 Using the Post-9/11 GI Bill at an expensive school 1324
13565 Using the Post-9/11 GI Bill on Active Duty 1164
13566 Effective Date of the Post-9/11 GI Bill 2043
13567 Yellow Ribbon Program Information for 2010 - 2011 Now Online 1856
13568 VA Begins Accepting Applications for the Fry Scholarship May 1, 2010 1378
13569 Yellow Ribbon Program Submission Deadline Extended 1713
13570 New California Tuition Rates Now Posted 1688
13571 Reporting requirements clarification for School Certifying Officials 1257
13572 Detailed information on transfer of benefits now Online 1616
13573 DoD Website for Transfer of Education Benefits Now Online 3521
13574 Yellow Ribbon Program amounts now online 1726
13575 Yellow Ribbon Program FAQs for School Officials 1606
Page 543 of 544

Did you know?

A veteran’s family must request a United States flag.

A flag is provided at no cost to drape the casket or accompany the urn of a deceased veteran. Generally, the flag is given to the next of kin. Only one flag may be provided per veteran. Upon the request of the family, an “Application for United States Flag for Burial Purposes” (VA Form 21-2008) must be submitted along with a copy of the veteran’s discharge papers. Flags may be obtained from VA regional offices and most U.S. Post Offices.