Veterans Benefits Information guide to VA benefits

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home News
Title Filter     Display # 
# Article Title Hits
151 Defenders of religious freedom honor President Trump 125
152 'Celebrating our legacy' ... and much more 133
153 The American Legion is a voice that ‘must always be heard’ 123
154 Military medical museum archives acquires historic Walter Reed hospital newspaper series STRIPE 120
155 USAA CEO: The needs of veterans, their families are as great as ever 120
156 U.S. Mint unveils Legion centennial coin designs 136
157 Preserving history ... and learning from it 127
158 Rep. Takano gives personal context to his role in Congress 126
159 Transformative changes under way for military medicine 124
160 Borden Institute encourages submission of new publication ideas 114
161 Faust receives Legion firefighter award 114
162 Walsh receives Legion law enforcement award 102
163 VA secretary to Legion: VA community experience cannot be replaced 104
164 Commander reflects on The American Legion at 100 114
165 Roosevelt IV receives Legion ‘Good Guy’ Award 115
166 Legion helps provide employment opportunities for military community 109
167 Retiring from active duty? Take action, make an enrollment choice 110
168 Legacy and vision: Legion centennial leaders pay tribute 136
169 Elizabeth Dole presented American Legion's highest honor 126
170 Legacy Run donations break another record 111
171 Medal of Honor recipient recounts Battle of Ia Drang 114
172 Opening up 'a world of opportunities' 120
173 Legion task force addresses challenges to employing veterans 226
174 Convention emcee spreads message of unity, patriotism 109
175 Legion influence in black and white (and even Technicolor) 108
Page 7 of 563

Did you know?

The issuance or replacement of military service medals, awards and decorations must be requested in writing.

Requests should be submitted in writing to the appropriate military service branch division of the NPRC. Standard form (SF 180), available through the VA, is recommended to submit your request. Generally, there is no charge for medal or award replacements. For more information, or for the mailing address of the military branch office to submit your request to, call 1-86-NARA-NARA (1-866-272-6272) or visit the NPRC website at