Veterans Benefits Information guide to VA benefits

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home News
Title Filter     Display # 
# Article Title Hits
176 American Legion Family Rose Parade float comes 'alive' 272
177 'A rolling shrine to our long history' 263
178 Sharing the American Legion Family with millions 250
179 Combat medics improve readiness with individual critical task list training 239
180 Dedicated Legionnaire, longtime Americanism chairman Joseph Caouette passes away 264
181 $737,350 in grants distributed by American Legion in 2018 180
182 If the weather outside is frightful a little preparation can make it delightful 186
183 Legion to keep fighting for Blue Water Navy veterans 197
184 'Bitterest of Enemies, Now Strongest of Friends': Reistad Visits Japan 182
185 Florida district starts ham radio club for disaster preparedness 182
186 Legionnaire traces path from Iowa farmlands to outer space 176
187 Navy corpsman: Carrying the legacy 195
188 Promoting better understanding, treatment of traumatic brain injury 205
189 Army dominates Houston to win Armed Forces Bowl 236
190 Oak Harbor achieves first with crucial new information technology milestone 313
191 Behind the Reporting: The Journey of an American Bomb From Arizona to Yemen 303
192 Landreaux becomes Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Health Resources Management and Policy 324
193 Landreaux promoted to Assistant Secretary of Defense for Health Resources Management and Policy 331
194 An Art of Faith, Facts and Miracles 300
195 Donors to receive limited edition 100th National Convention DVDs 304
196 Country-music star Josh Gracin to perform at Department of Wisconsin Mid-Winter Conference 309
197 VA secretary grilled over implementation of VA Mission Act 320
198 Legion Baseball 2018 highlights captured in video 286
199 Legion centennial Fatheads now available 275
200 American Legion Rose Parade float progressing 291
Page 8 of 581

Did you know?

The issuance or replacement of military service medals, awards and decorations must be requested in writing.

Requests should be submitted in writing to the appropriate military service branch division of the NPRC. Standard form (SF 180), available through the VA, is recommended to submit your request. Generally, there is no charge for medal or award replacements. For more information, or for the mailing address of the military branch office to submit your request to, call 1-86-NARA-NARA (1-866-272-6272) or visit the NPRC website at