Veterans Benefits Information guide to VA benefits

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home News
Title Filter     Display # 
# Article Title Hits
201 WRAIR begins Phase 1 clinical trial of Marburg vaccine 180
202 American Legion honors longtime member Kenneth Danilson 139
203 Take Command: TRICARE Open Season begins Nov. 12 179
204 Task force urges review of minorities' World War I valor awards 126
205 American Legion's CWF awards $766,761 in grants for 2019 155
206 American Legion moves to open up membership eligibility 133
207 Impact of Legion’s work produces results for veterans waiting years for answers 140
208 Recovery from Hurricane Michael will be a long, slow process 124
209 Homeless veterans in New Jersey receive care packages at stand down 127
210 Homeless veterans effort in the 'closing stretch" 130
211 Winners of Legion history contests announced 130
212 One more for the road 137
213 Navy entomologists team up to build disease detection capacity in Honduras 114
214 American Legion Veterans & Children Foundation launched 145
215 Your guide to TRICARE dental changes 149
216 Bridging the Transatlantic Divide 164
217 USAA Tips: Answer these questions before you buy your next car 124
218 “Legacy & Vision” celebrated on Legion centennial platform 138
219 Depression awareness: Reach out for yourself, and for others 144
220 We Want to Hear Your Family’s Stories From World War I 164
221 Women’s Health: Taking time for yourself 136
222 Membership effort set for Oklahoma 146
223 Veterans outeach effort headed to Delaware 151
224 Reistad remarks to NEC to stream live 150
225 California post ham club to participate in state preparedness drill 134
Page 9 of 572

Did you know?

The issuance or replacement of military service medals, awards and decorations must be requested in writing.

Requests should be submitted in writing to the appropriate military service branch division of the NPRC. Standard form (SF 180), available through the VA, is recommended to submit your request. Generally, there is no charge for medal or award replacements. For more information, or for the mailing address of the military branch office to submit your request to, call 1-86-NARA-NARA (1-866-272-6272) or visit the NPRC website at