Veterans Benefits Information guide to VA benefits

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home News
Title Filter     Display # 
# Article Title Hits
226 The civilian resume checklist 137
227 Keeping the Doolittle Raiders legacy alive 162
228 Upcoming career events nationwide 151
229 Avoid these LinkedIn mistakes 143
230 Without volunteers, where would we be? 139
231 Electrical stimulation treatment helps PTSD patients 172
232 Navy audiologist contributes to Pacific Partnership 134
233 National commander visits Boston VA with department leadership 154
234 American Legion invites Fort Wayne area veterans to discuss VA care 143
235 A first-of-its-kind partnership 163
236 A 'pillar in the community' gets rewarded 178
237 Legion looking for veterans in Monterey County, Calif. 139
238 Multi-county membership effort headed to Oklahoma 138
239 Veterans outreach headed to Montana 139
240 R. Lee Ermey dies at 74 144
241 Kentucky youth wins 81st American Legion Oratorical Contest 163
242 California, Kentucky and Minnesota youth earn spot in Oratorical finals 149
243 Top nine orators advance to Oratorical semi-finals 131
244 Korea post observes Four Chaplains anniversary 160
245 FEDVIP brings vision coverage to TRICARE beneficiaries 149
246 North Carolina Legion Riders pony up when it comes to membership 164
247 Legion Family utilizing World War I memorial grants for remembrance 157
248 Honor 50 years on 165
249 In it together: Fighting global health threats takes partnerships 169
250 Twitter chat: How strong is your child's disease shield? 154
Page 10 of 544

Did you know?

The issuance or replacement of military service medals, awards and decorations must be requested in writing.

Requests should be submitted in writing to the appropriate military service branch division of the NPRC. Standard form (SF 180), available through the VA, is recommended to submit your request. Generally, there is no charge for medal or award replacements. For more information, or for the mailing address of the military branch office to submit your request to, call 1-86-NARA-NARA (1-866-272-6272) or visit the NPRC website at