Veterans Benefits Information guide to VA benefits

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home News
Title Filter     Display # 
# Article Title Hits
26 10 things to know about the new VA modernization act 186
27 The American Legion's agenda for Congress 171
28 West Los Angeles VA may finally be on track to help homeless veterans 172
29 Commemorative coin, record month of giving atop February report 161
30 TALARC Post 187 in Wake Forest, N.C., holds Technician licensing class 156
31 Covering the Lives of Veterans, Revered but Often Forgotten 114
32 'This is the best thing that I've ever done' 111
33 It’s a celebration 94
34 Takano, Roe Statement on HVAC Subcommittee Chairs and Ranking Members for 116th Congress 95
35 New blood as The American Legion turns 100 91
36 Showing respect while taking on a cause 90
37 Legionnaire shares how fallen son’s memory is kept alive 79
38 TFA has record-breaking month with over $1 million in grants 83
39 Lincoln’s legacy: ‘change and hope’ 78
40 Spirit of Service recipient embarking on lifetime of volunteering 81
41 USAA Tips: 10 reasons to hire a veteran 85
42 Chairman Takano Joins Bicameral Letter to Secretary Wilkie Demanding Data on MISSION Act 88
43 Chairman Takano Testifies Before Rules Committee In Support of Veterans’ Access to Child Care Act 85
44 Chairman Takano Statement on Passage of Veterans’ Access to Child Care Act 88
45 Congress Poised to Help Veterans Exposed to ‘Burn Pit’ Toxins Over Decades of War 92
46 The Atomic Soldiers 77
47 SAL donations to CWF approach $8M mark 54
48 SAL squadron proudly serving those who served 50
49 Job seekers: are you underselling yourself? 62
50 Committee Organizational Meeting 116th Congress 48
Page 2 of 581

Did you know?

The issuance or replacement of military service medals, awards and decorations must be requested in writing.

Requests should be submitted in writing to the appropriate military service branch division of the NPRC. Standard form (SF 180), available through the VA, is recommended to submit your request. Generally, there is no charge for medal or award replacements. For more information, or for the mailing address of the military branch office to submit your request to, call 1-86-NARA-NARA (1-866-272-6272) or visit the NPRC website at