Veterans Benefits Information guide to VA benefits

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home News
Title Filter     Display # 
# Article Title Hits
76 81 years of designating April as ‘Children & Youth Month’ 54
77 Subcommittee on Technology Modernization: “Mapping the Challenges and Progress of the Office of Information and Technology” 52
78 Takano, Tester Take VA to Task over Proposed Access Standards 108
79 Rolling Thunder registration now open 111
80 The milestone commander 136
81 Veterans outreach effort planned for Montana 137
82 Department of Connecticut gives centennial birthday gifts 135
83 Relief efforts underway at posts near Midwest floods 193
84 Legion to have presence at Virginia International Tattoo festival 202
85 53 youth head to Indy for Legion's speech competition 192
86 Post 594 remembers Daniel R. Olsen 181
87 Centennial birthday celebrations everywhere 184
88 American Legion commemorative coin sales off to a great start 165
89 Fact-Checking Trump’s Misleading Claims on McCain, Tanks and G.D.P. Growth 168
90 Fact-Checking Trump’s Misleading Claims on McCain, Tanks and G.D.P. Growth 182
91 Trump’s Misleading Claims on John McCain, Tanks and G.D.P. Growth 179
92 Legion Family Night at the 'drive-in' 170
93 A Register of Military Women 165
94 Share your Buddy Check stories 169
95 Why Tim O’Brien Agreed to Write for ‘This Is Us’ 178
96 Events nationwide to honor Vietnam veterans 195
97 Riders in Florida celebrate centennial, raise money for hurricane relief 170
98 USAA Tips: Funding a vacation 176
99 Veterans outreach taking place in Little Rock 171
100 Membership drive set for California counties 182
Page 4 of 590

Did you know?

Military Funeral Honors ceremonies must be scheduled in advance.

The law requires that every eligible veteran receive a military funeral honors ceremony, which includes the folding and presentation of the United States flag and the playing of “taps,” upon the family’s request. This Department of Defense program calls for the funeral director to request military funeral honors on behalf of the veteran’s family.