Veterans Benefits Information guide to VA benefits

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home News DMV Veteran Service Branch Plates

DMV Veteran Service Branch Plates

E-mail Print PDF
The branch specific plates are the newest offering in the Military and Veteran series of license plates.
Slide Image: 
DMV Veteran Service Branch Plates
Slide Date: 
Monday, November 20, 2017
Call to Action Button: 

Read More

Did you know?

The issuance or replacement of military service medals, awards and decorations must be requested in writing.

Requests should be submitted in writing to the appropriate military service branch division of the NPRC. Standard form (SF 180), available through the VA, is recommended to submit your request. Generally, there is no charge for medal or award replacements. For more information, or for the mailing address of the military branch office to submit your request to, call 1-86-NARA-NARA (1-866-272-6272) or visit the NPRC website at