Veterans Benefits Information guide to VA benefits

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home News Revitalization effort taking place in Minnesota

Revitalization effort taking place in Minnesota

E-mail Print PDF

American Legion national staff and Department of Minnesota Legionnaires are taking part in a district revitalization and veterans outreach effort in Arlington, Minn., on Feb. 10.

The effort will take place from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at the Veterans Building at the Sibley County Fairgrounds, 801 W Chandler St, Arlington, Minn. All wartime veterans in the area are encouraged to attend to learn more about American Legion programs and veterans' benefits.

A county veterans service officer will be available from 11 a.m.-noon to assist with Department of Veterans Affairs-related questions.


Read More

Did you know?

The issuance or replacement of military service medals, awards and decorations must be requested in writing.

Requests should be submitted in writing to the appropriate military service branch division of the NPRC. Standard form (SF 180), available through the VA, is recommended to submit your request. Generally, there is no charge for medal or award replacements. For more information, or for the mailing address of the military branch office to submit your request to, call 1-86-NARA-NARA (1-866-272-6272) or visit the NPRC website at