Veterans Benefits Information guide to VA benefits

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home News Multi-county membership effort headed to Oklahoma

Multi-county membership effort headed to Oklahoma

E-mail Print PDF

Department and Oklahoma Legionnaires and American Legion national staff will conduct a multi-county district revitalization and veterans outreach effort April 26-27 in Bristow, Okla. Wartime veterans in and around Craig, Delaware, Mayes, Nowata, Ottawa, Washington, Osage, Pawnee, Rogers, and Tulsa counties are invited to attend to learn about Legion programs and get veterans benefits assistance.

The effort will take place from 9 a.m.-3:30 a.m both days at Klingensmith-Long Post 126, 132 W 8th St., Bristow.

A veterans service officer will be available both days to assist with Department of Veterans Affairs-related issues and other veterans benefits questions.

Read More