Veterans Benefits Information guide to VA benefits

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home News Committee Organizational Meeting 116th Congress

Committee Organizational Meeting 116th Congress

E-mail Print PDF
On Wednesday, February 13, 2019, the United States House of Representatives, Committee on Veterans’ Affairs will hold a Business Meeting entitled “Formal Organization of the 116th Congress”. Members will vote on adopting the committee rules of procedure, appoint the subcommittee chairs and Vice Chair, appoint the Subcommittee Ranking Members and Vice Ranking Members, establish majority and minority subcommittee assignments, and appoint committee staff.  Watch the meeting here

Read More

Did you know?

The issuance or replacement of military service medals, awards and decorations must be requested in writing.

Requests should be submitted in writing to the appropriate military service branch division of the NPRC. Standard form (SF 180), available through the VA, is recommended to submit your request. Generally, there is no charge for medal or award replacements. For more information, or for the mailing address of the military branch office to submit your request to, call 1-86-NARA-NARA (1-866-272-6272) or visit the NPRC website at