Veterans Benefits Information guide to VA benefits

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home News Medical residency programs and the Post-9/11 GI Bill

Medical residency programs and the Post-9/11 GI Bill

E-mail Print PDF
If I'm enrolled in the residency portion of a medical program at an Institute of Higher Learning am I eligible for the housing allowance portion of the Post-9/11 GI Bill?

Read More

Did you know?

The issuance or replacement of military service medals, awards and decorations must be requested in writing.

Requests should be submitted in writing to the appropriate military service branch division of the NPRC. Standard form (SF 180), available through the VA, is recommended to submit your request. Generally, there is no charge for medal or award replacements. For more information, or for the mailing address of the military branch office to submit your request to, call 1-86-NARA-NARA (1-866-272-6272) or visit the NPRC website at