Veterans Benefits Information guide to VA benefits

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home News Korean War Vets: Win a Free Trip to Washington

Korean War Vets: Win a Free Trip to Washington

E-mail Print PDF
As we recognize the 60th anniversary of the beginning of the Korean War this year, VFW has some special plans for our members who served there in 1950-53. A few projects we’ve already undertaken include: creating certificates to formally and ...

Read More

Did you know?

The issuance or replacement of military service medals, awards and decorations must be requested in writing.

Requests should be submitted in writing to the appropriate military service branch division of the NPRC. Standard form (SF 180), available through the VA, is recommended to submit your request. Generally, there is no charge for medal or award replacements. For more information, or for the mailing address of the military branch office to submit your request to, call 1-86-NARA-NARA (1-866-272-6272) or visit the NPRC website at