Veterans Benefits Information guide to VA benefits

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home News VFW Announces New Website Coming Soon

VFW Announces New Website Coming Soon

E-mail Print PDF
KANSAS CITY, Mo., July 19, 2010 – The VFW is proud to announce the launch of its new website coming this Fall. After careful review and analysis of the user feedback submitted in recent years, the project began with three main objectives: • to ...

Read More

Did you know?

The issuance or replacement of military service medals, awards and decorations must be requested in writing.

Requests should be submitted in writing to the appropriate military service branch division of the NPRC. Standard form (SF 180), available through the VA, is recommended to submit your request. Generally, there is no charge for medal or award replacements. For more information, or for the mailing address of the military branch office to submit your request to, call 1-86-NARA-NARA (1-866-272-6272) or visit the NPRC website at