Veterans Benefits Information guide to VA benefits

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home News Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business Act- Vendor Contact Form

Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business Act- Vendor Contact Form

E-mail Print PDF

If you are a service-disabled Veteran and own your business, please complete and submit this form so we can contact you to determine your eligibility and send an application for certification as a New York State Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business.  

Please note that simply submitting this form does not qualify you for certification.

Part I: Business Information

Read More

Did you know?

The issuance or replacement of military service medals, awards and decorations must be requested in writing.

Requests should be submitted in writing to the appropriate military service branch division of the NPRC. Standard form (SF 180), available through the VA, is recommended to submit your request. Generally, there is no charge for medal or award replacements. For more information, or for the mailing address of the military branch office to submit your request to, call 1-86-NARA-NARA (1-866-272-6272) or visit the NPRC website at