Veterans Benefits Information guide to VA benefits

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home News See a photographic timeline of USS Arizona

See a photographic timeline of USS Arizona

E-mail Print PDF
Michael Noone of the Department of Hawaii found a fascinating post on the Warbird Information Exchange forum. Posted by a "Mark Allen M" in December, the post consists of a series of historical photos of the famed ship from its 1915 construction to its post-Pearl Harbor status as a memorial. See the photos here:

Read More

Did you know?

Military Funeral Honors ceremonies must be scheduled in advance.

The law requires that every eligible veteran receive a military funeral honors ceremony, which includes the folding and presentation of the United States flag and the playing of “taps,” upon the family’s request. This Department of Defense program calls for the funeral director to request military funeral honors on behalf of the veteran’s family.