Veterans Benefits Information guide to VA benefits

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home Other Federal Benefits
Other Federal Benefits
Title Filter     Display # 
# Article Title Author Hits
1 VA VISN office locations VBI 14769
2 VA intake site locations VBI 28106
3 VA benefits office locations VBI 13660
4 VA Central Office locations VBI 7988
5 VA facilities location by administration VBI 10171
6 VA facilities location by station ID VBI 45317
7 VA facilities location by facility name VBI 9928
8 VA facilities location by state VBI 11213

Did you know?

A veteran’s family must request a United States flag.

A flag is provided at no cost to drape the casket or accompany the urn of a deceased veteran. Generally, the flag is given to the next of kin. Only one flag may be provided per veteran. Upon the request of the family, an “Application for United States Flag for Burial Purposes” (VA Form 21-2008) must be submitted along with a copy of the veteran’s discharge papers. Flags may be obtained from VA regional offices and most U.S. Post Offices.