Veterans Benefits Information guide to VA benefits

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Title Filter     Display # 
# Article Title Author Hits
11 Help Your Veteran Get Needed Care VBI 1827
12 Effects of PTSD on Family VBI 1751
13 PTSD, Work, and Your Community VBI 1755
14 Negative Coping and PTSD VBI 1779
15 Lifestyle Changes Recommended for PTSD Patients VBI 1706
16 Coping with Traumatic Stress Reactions VBI 1719
17 Women’s Mental Health Services in the VA VBI 1818
18 PTSD Treatment Programs in the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs VBI 2509
19 Mindfulness Practice in the Treatment of Traumatic Stress VBI 1951
20 Help for Veterans with PTSD VBI 2008
Page 2 of 5

  • aim
  • bebo
  • blogger
  • Del.ici.ous
  • DiggIt
  • Facebook
  • friendfeed
  • Google Bookmarks
  • linkedin
  • Mixx
  • MySpace
  • netvibes
  • Newsvine
  • Google
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati
  • tumblr
  • Twitter
  • wordpress
  • Yahoo
  • yahoobuzz

Did you know?

The issuance or replacement of military service medals, awards and decorations must be requested in writing.

Requests should be submitted in writing to the appropriate military service branch division of the NPRC. Standard form (SF 180), available through the VA, is recommended to submit your request. Generally, there is no charge for medal or award replacements. For more information, or for the mailing address of the military branch office to submit your request to, call 1-86-NARA-NARA (1-866-272-6272) or visit the NPRC website at