Veterans Benefits Information guide to VA benefits

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home Q & A Agent Orange What research is VA and other Federal agencies conducting on Agent Orange?
  • Accepted Answer
    VA continues to conduct research to learn more about the possible adverse health effects of military service in Vietnam. The Environmental Epidemiology Service is the primary office for Vietnam/Agent Orange-related research within VA. In addition, the National Academy of Sciences' Institute of Medicine, a non-governmental organization, has reviewed and continues to evaluate all relevant scientific literature and to provide advice to the Secretary of Veterans Affairs on health effects of herbicides exposure.
    Answered by David - 31 12 1969
Similar Questions Found