Veterans Benefits Information guide to VA benefits

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home Q & A Agent Orange Who can I contact to get additional information?
  • Accepted Answer

    Call the toll-free helpline 1-800-749-8387 and press 3 for help with VA health care, compensation, and other benefits for health problems related to Agent Orange exposure. Call 1-800-829-4833, if you are hearing impaired. Also, for health care benefits and registry examinations, you may directly contact the Environmental Health Coordinator or Patient Care Advocate at the nearest VA medical center.

    Answered by David - 31 12 1969
Similar Questions Found

Did you know?

Military Funeral Honors ceremonies must be scheduled in advance.

The law requires that every eligible veteran receive a military funeral honors ceremony, which includes the folding and presentation of the United States flag and the playing of “taps,” upon the family’s request. This Department of Defense program calls for the funeral director to request military funeral honors on behalf of the veteran’s family.