Veterans Benefits Information guide to VA benefits

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home Q & A Agent Orange Claims for Agent Orange Ft.Riley Kansas
  • Accepted Answer
    The first thing you will want to do is get in contact with a Veteran Service Representative (VSR) who works at the VBA office, or a Veterans' Service Organization. These representatives will have access to information regarding any potential claims you may have. Here is a good tool to find your local VA office:
    Answered by David - 31 12 1969
Similar Questions Found

Did you know?

The issuance or replacement of military service medals, awards and decorations must be requested in writing.

Requests should be submitted in writing to the appropriate military service branch division of the NPRC. Standard form (SF 180), available through the VA, is recommended to submit your request. Generally, there is no charge for medal or award replacements. For more information, or for the mailing address of the military branch office to submit your request to, call 1-86-NARA-NARA (1-866-272-6272) or visit the NPRC website at