Veterans Benefits Information guide to VA benefits

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home VA Life Insurance
VA Life Insurance
Title Filter     Display # 
# Article Title Author Hits
1 Special Dividend Rumor VBI 2259
2 Dividend Payment Options Available VBI 1937
3 National Service Life Insurance (World War II program) VBI 2865
4 Veterans’ Reopened Insurance (World War II and Korean War) VBI 2128
5 Veterans' Special Life Insurance (Korean War Program) VBI 2170
6 Plans of Insurance VBI 2062
7 Accelerated Benefit Claims VBI 2149
8 Beneficiary Financial Counseling Service and Online Will Preparation VBI 1938
9 Veterans' Mortgage Life Insurance VBI 2099
10 Service-Disabled Veterans Insurance (S-DVI) VBI 2363
  • «
  •  Start 
  •  Prev 
  •  1 
  •  2 
  •  Next 
  •  End 
  • »
Page 1 of 2

Did you know?

The issuance or replacement of military service medals, awards and decorations must be requested in writing.

Requests should be submitted in writing to the appropriate military service branch division of the NPRC. Standard form (SF 180), available through the VA, is recommended to submit your request. Generally, there is no charge for medal or award replacements. For more information, or for the mailing address of the military branch office to submit your request to, call 1-86-NARA-NARA (1-866-272-6272) or visit the NPRC website at