Veterans Benefits Information guide to VA benefits

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home Videos General post-911-gi-bill-problems-with-the-va-backlog-

Post 9/11 Gi Bill Problems with the VA Backlog

David:  Post 9/11 Gi Bill Problems with the VA Backlog
  • Tuesday, 24 August 2010 19:05
  • Category: General
  • Views: 2440

Did you know?

The issuance or replacement of military service medals, awards and decorations must be requested in writing.

Requests should be submitted in writing to the appropriate military service branch division of the NPRC. Standard form (SF 180), available through the VA, is recommended to submit your request. Generally, there is no charge for medal or award replacements. For more information, or for the mailing address of the military branch office to submit your request to, call 1-86-NARA-NARA (1-866-272-6272) or visit the NPRC website at