Veterans Benefits Information guide to VA benefits

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home Videos General vha-responds-to-womens-issues

VHA Responds To Women's Issues

David:  Veterans Health Administration Hospital of Northport, New York. Across the Nation: VA Responds to Women's Issues.
  • Tuesday, 24 August 2010 18:42
  • Category: General
  • Views: 3002

Did you know?

The issuance or replacement of military service medals, awards and decorations must be requested in writing.

Requests should be submitted in writing to the appropriate military service branch division of the NPRC. Standard form (SF 180), available through the VA, is recommended to submit your request. Generally, there is no charge for medal or award replacements. For more information, or for the mailing address of the military branch office to submit your request to, call 1-86-NARA-NARA (1-866-272-6272) or visit the NPRC website at